Peace Memorial Park
Peace Memorial Arch
|History:||Peace Memorial School served the community from 1919 until 2002 both as a school and during the 1920s
as an overflow site for Mount Hamilton Hospital (now Juravinski). The City of Hamilton bought the property and developed
a park around the old school's portico. The park was dedicated in 2008 and serves as a memorial on Hamilton's East Mountain
for those who served their country in time of conflict.
For further information about this site, see the plaques below.
|Location:||85 E 36th St, Hamilton, ON L8V 4E7|
|Historical Plaque||Walls of Memorial Plaques||Historical Plaque|
View a slideshow of the Memorial Plaques here.
Copyright © 2017 CCI Images