Dieppe Monument at the RHLI Clubhouse

Dieppe Monument RHLI Clubhouse

Dieppe Monument at the RHLI Clubhouse

History: This monument in commemoration of the Dieppe Action was dedicated 17 August 1975. The RHLI Clubhouse was erected by the RHLI Veterans Association. Here is a link to information about the Association.
Location: 1353 Barton St E, Hamilton, ON L8H 2W2
GPS: 43.249031, -79.804815



Memorial plaque Memorial plaque RHLI Collarbadge
Memorial plaque Memorial plaque, similar to the ones at the RHLI memorials in Hamilton and Dieppe. Reproduction of RHLI Collarbadge
 
Links:
Dieppe Veterans' Memorial Park
Dieppe, France
Lieutenant-Colonel John Weir Foote, VC, CD Armoury
Association sign  
  Association sign  

Back

Copyright © 2017 CCI Images