West Hamilton Cenotaph

West Hamilton Cenotaph

West Hamilton Cenotaph

History: The West Hamilton Cenotaph was erected in 1925, before West Hamilton was absorbed into the City of Hamilton. Here is a link to an article from The Spectator about the cenotaph.
Location: 134 Emerson St, Hamilton, ON L8S 2X8
GPS: 43.253948, -79.921503



St. George's Church Detail Historical sign
St. George's Church, the custodians of the Cenotaph Detail of the carving on the Cenotaph Historical sign about the Cenotaph
 
Commemorative stone Cenotaph in garden Cenotaph in garden
Commemorative stone showing the dates of the erection of the Cenotaph and the dedication of the Memory Garden The location of the Cenotaph in the Memory Garden The location of the Cenotaph in the Memory Garden

Back

Copyright © 2017 CCI Images